We collect, process, and retain personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you may use when you: use our Site, register for a membership with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, participate in community discussions, chats, or dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding the Site and its services.
Personal information we collect automatically when you use our Site
We collect information about your interaction with our Site, its services, your advertising preferences, and your communications with us. This is information we receive from the devices (including mobile devices) you use when you use our Site and its services. This information comprises the following:
- Device ID or unique identifier, device type, ID for advertising, and unique device token
- Geo-location information, including location information from your mobile device. Keep in mind that most mobile devices allow you to control or disable the use of location services
- Computer and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information.
Personal information you give us when you use the Site and our services
- Identifying information such as your name, image, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you register for a membership with us
- Swapping and trading history, including, items contributed, items traded, and information you provide during a transaction, or other transaction-based content that you generate or that is connected to your account as a result of a transaction you are involved in
- Other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account (such as adding items to your [basket], adding items to your [watch or wish] list)
- Financial information (such as credit card, bank account numbers, pay pal information) in connection with membership or other transaction
- Postage, billing and other information used to post an item and relevant postage information
- In some instances, when you use our Site and its services, you may provide age, gender, interests and favorites
- You may also provide us other information through a web form, by updating or adding information to your account, through your participation in community discussions, chats, dispute resolution, or when you otherwise correspond with us regarding the Site and our services
- Additional information we are required or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we have collected
Personal information we collect using cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies
Personal information from other sources
- We may supplement the personal information we collect with information from third parties and add it to your account information. For example, we may collect and use demographic information that is publically available, additional contact information, credit check information, and information from credit bureaus, as allowed by applicable national laws.
USE AND RETENTION
We use the personal information we collect to: provide and improve our Site and its services, to provide you with a personalized experience on the Site (especially, by offering you services and items that you may like), to contact you about your membership and our services, to provide you with personalized advertising and marketing, and to detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
Provide, improve, and personalize our Site and its services
- Provide access to and use of our Site and its services
- Offer you Site content that includes items and services that you may like
- Keep track of your basket and your watch list
- Give you access to your swapping and trading history, available credits and credits used
- Customize and improve our Site and its services
- Provide other services requested by you as described when we collect the information
- We may use geo-location information to provide you with location based services (such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content)
- We may disclose personal data to service providers such as payment processors, data storage providers, and other third party service providers who help us provide services in connection with this Site and to public authorities and other third parties if we are legally required to do so or we believe in good faith that the disclosure is necessary.
- Personalize and improve our advertising based on your preferences
- Deliver targeted marketing, service updates and promotional offers based on your communication preferences.
Contact you about your account and provide you customer service
- Contact you to notify you regarding your membership, to collect fees or monies owed or as otherwise necessary to provide you customer service
- Contact you as necessary to enforce our Membership and User Terms and Conditions, Membership Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you
- For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, and postal mail.
Prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities
- Prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraud, security breaches, potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- Enforce our Membership and User Terms and Conditions, Membership Agreement and Privacy or other policies.
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary and relevant for our operations. In addition, we may retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with national laws, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigation, enforce applicable agreements and take other actions permitted or required by applicable national laws. After it is no longer necessary for us to retain your personal information, we dispose of it in a secure manner.
You have the ability to access and make corrections to certain personal information that we collect. You can see, review and update the personal information about your membership. We will honor any statutory right you might have to access, modify or erase your personal information. To request access to information we collect other than information readily available on your membership account and find out if fees might apply, please contact us.
We protect your information using security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. If you believe that the personal data you have provided us has been abused, please contact us.
Please contact us via the following information: by email: email@example.com, or by mail: 1700 N State Street STE 20 Provo Utah 84604